Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thing 7: Blogging about Technology

The OPLIN 4Cast has become a favorite website of mine because of its digest approach to technology issues on the forefront. I used to get it delivered to my email and although I knew what RSS was, it wasn't until I ran through Things 8 & 9 that I realized I could now get the list as a newsfeed. Of course I added it immediately. A recent article, "Top 25 Librarian Bloggers by the Numbers" was interesting because it ranked the most popular librarian blogs based on data from
Google PageRank
Alexa Rank
Technorati Authority
Bloglines Subscribers

Happy to see that "The Shifted Librarian" is number two. Another interesting article found in the 4Cast #75 on that latest stats for bibiliobloggers. Librarians can quantify everthing!

No comments: