Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Thing 18: Life Is a Beach at Zoho.com


Life is a Beach, or Are We Having Fun Yet?

That is the question I've been asking myself as I work my way through these lessons. Remember that my most difficult habit from Thing 2 was having fun (as a learning habit, that is.) I must admit that I didn't start out having much fun with this project, but I am now--at least I was before I began using this WP application. I thought I understood Zoho, and I love, love, love the toolbar, but I can't insert a picture into this document and it is making me crazy!!! yell So right now I am wishing I was at the beach, as I try to save this blasted document one more time! Hey, this time it worked!! Go figure!! Anyway, here I was at one of my favorite beaches a couple of months ago.

This document was created on Zoho Writer, thus Thing 18 has now been accomplished!

No comments: