Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Grandma's Passport Revisted

Here is the photo I originally wanted to post, but adding it now is ok, because it's what's inside the cover of the previous photo. My mother emigrated to the United States under my Grandmother's passport. The little girl in the passport photo next to Grandma Pasqualina Bellapianta Zaza is my mother, Martha Josephine Zaza, who was 3 yrs old when she came over.
With the posting of this photo I've explored several ways to add photos to my blog using Flickr--adding a Flickr photo, adding a photo from my computer and adding a photo from a website. So I think I'm now done with Thing 5?

2 comments:

Namaste said...

Exactly and you've made progress this week. On to Thing 6.

Unknown said...

Love the personal touch. I, too, added photos that mean so much to me. I have photos of my wedding and various vacations with my husband.